CULTURAL EXPLORATION & EDUCATION PROGRAM
EXPENSES + HOW TO APPLY
Expenses Journey per youth is $3,500. By raising this amount, we are able to cover each youth's expense in full. The expenses cover, airfare insurance & luggage, lodging, transportation, food/beverages, materials for youth led sessions, and cultural exchange activities.
- $1,500 covers airfare per youth
- $800 covers lodging per youth
- $675 covers food/beverages per youth
- $250 covers transportation
- $200 sponsors 3 different cultural activities for 1 youth
- $75 covers materials and activities
To Qualify to apply:
- Must be ages 13-18 (or in 7th grade-12th grade)
- Should have a 1.5 GPA or better
- Should have a D or better in Math or Literacy
How to Apply
To earn the opportunity to participate in A Leadership Journey, please complete the application form following the steps below.
- Download the application for youth to travel by clicking here.
- Fill out/complete the entire application.
- Complete, scan and submit Page 1 (contact and parent info) of your application via our Contact Form.
- Essay Questions: Please Write/Type out your essay answers to each question and share them with A Leadership Journey via attaching the file via our Contact Form.
- Once your application was received, you will receive a confirmation email.